| SAIL SIMULATOR
The most realistic PC sailing simulator ever
Sail Simulator 4 gives you
the opportunity to hone your skills as a dinghy sailor / yachtsman.
Although it is a fun as a game, it serious side it's a fun way to learn
about the use of navigation instruments including compass, GPS receiver and
Sail Simulator 4 offers a choice of seven boats
from a basic dinghy like the Laser to an ocean racer, and three exciting
locations in which to sail them.
There is a sailing course for
beginners which sets you a series of assignments that take you through rudder
actions, tacking and gibbing and mooring on a windward shore.
Sail Simulator 4 You can work your way up to multiplayer racing over the
internet or a network.
3 DIFFERENT SAILING AREAS …
Training Area - Fantasy Island
Isle d'Ouessant - France
Vierwalderstatter Sea - Switzerland
WITH TOTALLY VARIABLE
Adjust wind speed, waves, visibility … and test your
skill in all weathers.
A complete course for beginners to learn sailing
and navigation techniques.
A Style Editor enabling you to customise your
More boats and sailing areas available to download on
sailsimulator.com Web site.
Sailing with friends with the new Multiplayer
mode (Internet or Network).
7 DIFFERENT BOATS
WITH A FULL RANGE OF INSTRUMENTS
- Soling (Olympic class 3 man keelboat)
- Flying Dutchman (2-man international dinghy)
- Laser (Single handed dinghy)
- Optimist (Single handed dinghy)
- Sailing Cruiser 33 (33ft Crew)
- Valk (6 meter keelboat)
- Volvo Ocean Racer (Exciting round the world series)
- GPS Receiver
- Echo Sounder
- Digital Clock
- Digital Chart
£9.99 + Postage
Click Here to
- Operating System: Windows®
- CPU Type and Speed: Pentium® II 233
- Hard Drive (MB): 75MB
- Memory: 32Mb
- Graphics: Any 16MB DirectX 7.0 compatible
- CD-ROM Speed: 4x or faster
- Audio: Any 100% DirectX 7.0 compatible
- Printer: Required to print user manual
- Multiplayer: Yes - 2 networked computers
- Internet Playable: Yes - Internet
Click Here to