All aboard! Construct your own highly detailed model railway and watch
it come to life in colourful, high resolution 3D. Use the top down view to
place your tracks, buildings and scenery - the only limit is your imagination!
Create your own stunning layouts
Design your track,
placing junctions and signals to keep your own private railway running
smoothly. Using the helpful “grid” and “snap” features, you
can have your own track up and running in minutes.
with detailed scenery
It’s so easy to create your own mountains,
towns, lakes, forests, roads, industrial zones and much more. The intelligent
terrain editor does all the hard work for you, automatically creating bridges
and tunnels while you design.
Place your locomotives, engines, wagons and
carriages, then follow them around the track using the on-train camera. The
intuitive control system makes it so easy to operate your trains, junctions and
- Superb 3D graphics detailing highly realistic trains, tracks,
buildings and scenery.
- Easy to use “drag-and-drop”editing.
- Create hills, mountains, tunnels, bridges, rivers and lakes with
- 7 fully playable and editable model railway layouts.
- Detailed tutorial with 11 examples.
- 12 types of steam locomotives and modern engines, based on popular
British and continental models.
- 32 different types of goods wagons and carriages.
- Place the “Train Cam” on any train to follow it around the
- Place multiple trains on each track, you can even continue assembling
your railway while the train set is operational.
- Control the speed of any engine, and even put it into reverse.
- Real time lighting effects in night time mode.
- Rotate up to 360 degrees at the click of a mouse, view your track
from any angle, even overhead!
- Zoom in/out of your layout using your mouse.
- Choose between digital (simple) and analogue (detailed) control
- Save your finished layouts and swap them with friends, via email, the
- Huge selection of objects including level crossings, houses, shops,
factories, railway stations, cars, lorries, pedestrians, trees, plants and
much, much more!
- Windows® 98 / Me / XP
- Pentium® III 600Mhz or equivalent
- 150MB Hard Drive Space
- 128MB RAM
- Any 32MB DirectX 8, 3D compatible graphics card*
- CD-ROM Speed 4x or faster
- 100% DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- Optional (required to print the user guides)