Trainspotting for the 21st Century
All the fun of sitting on a chilly
metal seat - drinking weak lemon cordial - at a railway station in the middle
of nowhere, waiting for the illusive Number 4592-B to come along! Except
without any real risk of pneumonia. Train Tracking is a jovial look at one
of Britain's more bizarre pasttimes - Trainspotting.
You have a list of train serial
numbers and a view of a station through which trains pass. Your objective
is to check off the serial numbers on your list as a train with a matching
number passes through the station. As you complete each Day*, the number
of serials and tracks to watch simultaneously increases. Finally, there's
a time limit and a finite amount of chances to spot each train.
· 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Track Stations for a frenetic tracking experience.
· Country, Town and City Stations, Industrial Depots and Express Bonus
· 29 Days* of increasingly manic trainspotting.
· Over 2,500 random UK Stations means no two games will be the same.
· Glorious UK Weather: Rain, Snow, Thunder & Lightning.
· Stations bustling with Impatient Passengers, Trainspotters, Station
Workers and Dogs.
· Themed soundtrack and stereo sound effects.
· Easy, Medium and Difficult settings to suit your skill level.
· Keyboad/Mouse control.
· Load/Save Game facility.
CPU, 32Mb RAM, 8Mb Graphics, 25Mb HD, 4x